Englist Status | Best Instagram Captions | English captions for Instagram 2022 | Shayariking2k6.blogspot.com

ENGLISH STATUS:- That’s ➡ what this list is for: to give you 👌 the best quotes about 💑 relationships • love and finding that special 👀 someone. Some of ✒ these quotes are uplifting, whereas ➡ others are quite 😂 funny or deeply romantic. Each 💑 relationship is different, so read on 👀 and see which one perfectly 😊 sums up your union. You can 😇 use them as sweet Instagram captions for 👫 your couples photos, or even as beautiful 🌹 Valentine’s Day messages. After browsing ✒ these quotes, read these ❤ wonderful love poems for more 💏 romantic words.



“I love you” quotes

1. I 💝 love you because the entire 🌏 universe conspired to help me find you.”

2. I love ❤ you as certain dark things 🌹 are to be loved, in secret 😑 between the shadow and the soul.”

3. I love ❤ you to the moon 🌙 and back.” Guess 😉 How Much I Love You."

4. Say ‘I love ❤ you’ out loud and often.” Every 👆 Day Spirit: A Daybook 🌹 of Wisdom, Joy and Peace.

5. For you 👀 see, each day I love 💏 you more, today more 😃 than yesterday and less 😊 than tomorrow.”



Love quotes for him

6. He is 😑 fairer than the morning ⭐ star, and whiter than 🌙 the moon. For 😯 his body I would give my soul, and for 🌹 his love I would surrender heaven.”

7. The 👆 real lover is the man who 💏 can thrill you by kissing your forehead or ☺ smiling into your eyes or just ➡ staring into space.”

8. Falling 😔 for him would be like 😯 cliff diving. It would be 😑 either the most 😞 exhilarating thing that ever 😕 happened to me or the 😉 stupidest mistake I’d ever make.”

9. As 😶 he read, I fell in 😘 love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and 😏 then all at once.”

10. He’s 😕 more myself than I am. Whatever 💑 our souls are made of, his 😍 and mine are the same.”



Love quotes for her

11. The 😮 simple lack of her is more 🌹 to me than others’ presence.”

12. I loved 😍 her against reason, against ✌ promise, against 🌹 peace, against 😶 hope, against 😁 happiness, against 🔚 all discouragement that could be.”

13. I fell 😘 in love with her courage, her 😜 sincerity, and her flaming 😊 self-respect. And⬇it’s these things I’d believe 😒 in, even if the 🌏 whole world indulged in 😊 wild suspicions that she ❌ wasn’t all she should be. I love 😍 her and it is the beginning of everything."

14. I 😦 felt her absence. It was 😔 like waking up one day with no 😶 teeth in your mouth. You ❌ wouldn’t need to run to the 🎴 mirror to know they were gone.”

15. Till my 😑 last day, I’ll be 😘 loving you.”


Romantic quotes

16. My 💓 heart beats faster as you take 😍 my hand, my love grows ✊ stronger as you 💑 touch my soul.”

17. We 😒 lie in each other’s arms👀eyes shut and fingers 👋 open and all the 💝 colors of the world 🌏 pass through our 😊 bodies like strings of fire.”

18. You 💑 and I, it’s as 🌹 though we have been taught to kiss 😚 in heaven and sent down 🌐 to Earth together, to👀see if we know what we 😏 were taught.”

19. I 😞 can listen no longer in silence. I must 😉 speak to you by such 👑 means as are within my reach. You pierce 💑 my soul. I am 💏 half agony, half 😊 hope…I have loved 😊 none but you.”

20. I am ☝ who I am because of you. You 😕 are every reason, every ✊ hope, and every 😍 dream I’ve ever had.”

21. Because 💑 of you, I can feel myself 😊 slowly, but surely, becoming 🌹 the me I have always dreamed 😍 of being.”

22. Ancient 💝 lovers believed a kiss 😚 would literally unite their 💏 souls, because ☝ the spirit was said to be 😞 carried in one’s breath.”

23. In 🌏 all the world, there is ❌ no heart for me like yours. In all 🌏 the world, there is no ❌ love for you like mine.”

24. “There 😒 is always some madness 😉 in love. But there 👆 is also always some 😉 reason in madness.

Post a Comment

1 Comments