Sad quotes in English | Sad status2022 | shayariking2k6.blogspot.com

SAD QUOTES:- Life is 🤨 not easy, we face so 😖 many personal problems in our lives. That is a reason 😔 for sadness. These sad 🎴 quotes help you to express 😟 your emotions on your social 🎭 media or you can also read these sad 😔 quotes on a sad day for relief.

SAD QUOTES

I’m full of 💔 pain but I wake up 🙂 every morning and I’m smiling.

I never want 👆 us to be apart again. I never want to 😔 lose you again.

There’s a big 👎 difference between a 😖 sad goodbye and a 🙂 goodbye with the hope of a new beginning.

I’m too 😮 scared to love because I don’t want 😣 to get hurt

We rise and 💔 we fall in love, but we can’t choose 😔 which one at which time.

I’m lonely 😞 because I want someone to love 💑 me and I want someone 👆 to love in return.

I feel so 😟 alone. It’s like the 🌍 rest of the world is moving 🙃 past me and I’m stuck in one place.

I feel so 😔 lonely and so melancholy. I feel like I’m ♨️ in the wrong place.

The sadness 😣 doesn’t matter. What matters is ❔ that we can make it through the pain together.

I reached out 🤚 to grasp the hand of my savior, only to find 😔 myself grasping at air.

SAD QUOTES

I can’t wait ⌚ for that day when I can finally be at 😖 peace and not feel so much pain in me.

I think the 💔 saddest love is unrequited love. That’s the 😔 love that hurts the most.

I will love 💘 you until my heart stops beating.

When a 💑 loved one leaves, it is 😞 often difficult to let go. But we 👆 must not forget the promise we make 😔 to ourselves and to them.

A heart that 💔 breaks, Is always 🙃 trying to mend.

If we’re not ✖️ always bouncing back, then it’s time 🤚 to stop giving up.

I wish you 👍 good luck, but I have 👋 to say goodbye.

You can’t heal 😖 the pain of losing someone you love.

I’m sad 😔 because I don’t have 🙃 anyone to share my life with.

Loving someon 💑 is worth the risk of being hurt. Right?

I am so 😟 sad that I love you.

SAD STATUS

We all 💔 create fictions to hide our pain.

I wanted to 🙂 feel someone’s arm around me, but 😔 I was all alone.

My mind 🧠 became a prison of my own thoughts, drowning in 😞 the echoes of my own loneliness.

Sadness is ✖️ not the opposite of happiness, it’s a 👆 part of it.

I know 🙄 what it’s like to feel 😓 sadness, it’s like a dark ☁️ cloud above your head.

It’s not ✖️ goodbye, it’s I’ll see 👆 you later.

This is the 😖 hardest part of leaving. You cannot 😮 see the future, and you do ✖️ not know if you will find 😶 what you are looking for.

It is a 😔 paradox that some of the loneliest people are those 😑 who long to be alone.

Separation from 👆 those we love is never easy, but it 😔 must be faced with courage.

You’re the 🙁 one who is leaving, and you’re telling ✊ me to be strong?

To lose 💔 someone you love is to lose yourself.

You should 😔 always leave loved ones with loving words.

Post a Comment

1 Comments