English Love status | Love quotes 2022 | English love Quotes | shayariking2k6.blogspot.com

ENGLISH LOVE STATUS:- The following 🤗 love quotes are perfect for the “him” in 🙂 your life for any occasion. Whether you recently 💑 started dating or you’ve been 💍 married for years, he’ll appreciate 👇 any of these quotes about love ❤ and partnership. Include these quotes on his 👌
👌 favorite personalized gifts for himas a reminder 😍 of how much you love him. Find our ⬇️ favorites below:

LOVE STATUS

As 😍 he read, I fell 🙂 in love the way you fall asleep slowly 🤗 and then all at once.”

Loved you 💘 yesterday, love you ❤ still, always have 💏 always will.”

I saw that 👌 you were perfect, and so I loved 😘 you. Then I saw 🙄 that you were not perfect 🤔 and I loved you 😍 even more.”

I love you 👆 not only for what you are, but for what 💑 I am when I am with you. I love you not 👆 only for what you have made of yourself, but for what 💑 you are making of me"

Thinking of 🤔 you keeps me awake. Dreaming 😍 of you keeps me asleep. Being with 💑 you keeps me alive.”

I need 💑 you like a heart 💓 needs a beat.

If I 🙄 know what love is, it is 🤗 because of you.”

I fell 💘 in love with her 😍 courage, her sincerity, and 🙂 her flaming self respect. And it’s 😍 these things I’d believe in, even if the whole 🌍 world indulged in wild suspicions that 👩 she wasn’t all she should be. I love her 🤗 and it is the beginning of everything.”

I swear I đŸ˜ļ couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and 🤗 yet I know I will tomorrow.”

If you live 🙂 to be a hundred, I want to 😍 live to be a hundred minus one 👆 day so I never have to 💔 live without you.”

A man 🙎‍♂️ is already halfway in 💘 love with any 👩 woman who listens to him.”

I 😘 love you as certain dark things 😚 are to be loved, in đŸ˜ļ secret, between the 🤗 shadow and the soul.”

👩 Women are 💘 meant to be loved 🤔 not to be understood.”

You make me 🙂 want to be a better man.”

Thinking of 🤔 you keeps me awake. Dreaming 😍 of you keeps me asleep. Being with you 🤗 keeps me alive.”

There is ⌚ never a time or place for true love. It happens 😮 accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a 👆 single flashing, throbbing moment.”

Love 💘 is that condition in 🙂 which the happiness of 🤗 another person is essential to your own.”

Love never 👆 dies a natural death. It dies because 😔 we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies 😑 of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of 😔 illness and wounds; it dies 👆 of weariness, of witherings 🙄 of tarnishings.”

He is ✖️ not a lover who does 🙂 not love forever.”

To love đŸ”Ĩ is to burn, to be on fire.”

Love does 👆 not begin and end the way we seem 🤔 to think it does. Love 🙂 is a battle, love is ✊ a war; love is a ❤ growing up.”

In the end 😐 we discover that to love 💑 and let go can be the same thing.”

Pleasure of 😘 love lasts but a moment. Pain of đŸ˜ļ love lasts a lifetime.”

Love is 💑 so short, forgetting 🙂 is so long.”

Love is a ❤ thing that is full of cares and fears.”

Love is ✖️ not love until love’s vulnerable.”

Love 💑 is like the☄️wind, you 😍 can’t see it but you can feel it.”

Love is 😘 the magician that pulls 🙂 man out of his own hat.”

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. 👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For Sharing The Very Nice Article. I Will also share with my All friends. Great Article thanks a lot.

    love status in english
    Sarkari Result
    Rojgar
    Good thoughts in english

    ReplyDelete